1. What motivated you to work with Sociprime?
What motivated me to work for Sociprime was the possibility of joining a stable company with a solid position in the market and the possibility of career progression.
2. What is it like working at Sociprime?
It is a dynamic and exciting job, also because of the contact with different types of clients and their different points of view. I feel that the company is well organized, providing support in person and through various training courses.
3. Do you feel that your work directly influences the consumer at the moment of purchase?
Yes, clearly. I am fully aware that a client who would not initially buy an item, ends up doing so because of the art and ingenuity of the promoter.
4. How does the client's first direct contact with the product/brand work?
The Client always shows interest in the quality and diversity of the coffees, machines, etc.
5. What is the importance of this direct contact with the product/brand?
They say that "eyes also eat" and the first image is the one that stays, so the way the products are presented and made available to the customer is of vital importance. For example, tasting is an excellent way for the customer to have a perception of the quality of the coffee, how the machines work, etc...
Sebastiana Maia | Nespresso Promoter